You may have messages that are hidden in a special folder in Facebook. I found 20 messages, some from a year ago and some from yesterday. In most instances it is people who are not your friends but send you a message that get put into the secret folder.
Many of my messages were from people I didn’t know and don’t think I want to know….but at least 5 were from people that I would have responded to if I received the message in a timely manner. Why Facebook hides these posts and put them in a hidden folder is anyone’s guess, but I will give you instructions on how to find the messages on your iPhone.
1. Open your Messenger Program
2. Click on the gear near the bottom right.
3. Click on the arrow to the right of People.
4. Click on the arrow to the right of Message Requests.
5. Click on See Filtered Requests
6. Then you should see all the messages that have been hidden. You can delete, respond, etc.
I hope this information about the Facebook hidden folder is helpful for you. I had over 20 messages. How many did you have?
I would love to connect with you. If you are not following me please consider liking my page and following me on various social media platforms.